- Electronic differential protection relay with automatic reclosing with built-in 28 mm transformer, constituting one unit.
- Superimmunized Type A , with high-frequency current filter and high insulation. Measurement in true root mean square (TRMS) value
- Display with leds and back-lit display:
- Differential protection/reclosing settings
- protection trigger current.
- number of reclosures
- protection status messages, etc.
- Unit with three output contact relays one switched and two simple relays, all programmable. The main relay provides the protection associated with the contactor, one is for the pre-alarm and the other for locking once the maximum number of reclosures is reached.
- There is a voltage input for external triggering and reclosing
- Fitting: DIN 46277 (EN-50022) profile
- Reduced three-module size.
- Connection by pluggable terminals
The WRU-10 RAL relays combined with a CONTACTOR provide automatic reclosure following an event and provide a suitable solution for public lighting, automatic cash machines, cold rooms, traffic lights, etc. Its characteristics have been designed to provide maximum safety and continuity of the electrical service, avoiding untimely triggers.
- WRU-10-RAL 0,3 - 1 A: