- Electronic earth leakage protection relay, used to connect the external toroidal transformers of the WG / WGS / WGC Series
- Self-reclosing with a programmable earth leakage trip
- Superimmunized type A Relay, with high frequency current filtering and high immunity. Monitoring in true RMS
- The backlight display shows the following information:
- Adjustment values
- Instantaneous leakage current
- It has two independent outputs:
- Trip relay
- End-of-reclosing-sequence interlocking relay
- External input for remote control functions (230 Vac)
- Automatic test of the connection and external transformer status
- Optional RS-485 Communications: type RGU-10C RAL
- Reduced dimensions: 3 modules
- Assembly on DIN rail 46277 (EN-50022).
- Optional assembly on 72 x 72 panel with accessory M5ZZF1.
The RGU-10 RAL relays associated to a meter allow the automatic reclosing after a trigger, thus offering the most adequate solution for public lighting, cash machines, refrigeration chambers, traffic lights, etc. Its design characteristics guarantee maximum security and continuity of the electrical service, avoiding unwanted tripping.