Panel-mounted digital instruments that display the value of an electrical variable measured or proportional value of a process signal on its screen (depending on the model). Designed to supervise, regulate and control units with the use of relay outputs that are built in the unit.
The DCB series displays the value of an electrical variable measured or proportional value of a process signal on its screen (depending on the model). The unit displays the electrical parameters of a single-phase installation, depending on the model, such as the voltage, current, etc. In DC systems, the unit can measure the voltage, current, frequency and other variables associated with industrial processes. The AC models take the measurements in true RMS (TRMS).
All models in this range have the following features:
- Universal power supply at 80...270 Vac/dc and optional power supply at 24 Vdc.
- IP 54 protection degree on the front panel
- High measurement accuracy
- Programmable measuring input
- Alarm delays and interlockings
- Galvanic insulation between external circuits
- Self-configurable decimal point
- Can be installed on 48 x 48 or 72 x 72 mm panels, depending on the model