- The MEG-S unit has a backlit LCD display and it is used to take insulation (MΩ), continuity ( Ω) and AC voltage readings.
- Press a button for instantaneous operation. In addition, in the case of taking continuous readings of MΩ or Ω, the unit has a builtin timer with automatic disconnection after 3 to 5 minutes to save on the consumption of batteries
- LED indicator (red) to check the insulation and continuity
- Use of the high-performance and accuracy DC-DC converter
- Carrying case
- Specially designed to measure the insulating resistance of domestic electrical appliances, distribution of energy lines and installations.
- Cable for the conductor insulation test.
- Cable for the insulation test against the appliance body.