Open clamps can be used to measure current in points where the power supply can not be interrupted
- Check currents circulating through the line
- Assessment of network losses
- Carry out studies to prevent overheating
- PI-23 Applications: This clamp has been designed to measure the maximum current circulating through the line
- The clamp has a display that shows the maximum value of the current measured
- The measurement is taken while using a safety system that prevents the effects of the clamps on the current when the clamp is placed or taken out of the line.