The Line-CVM-D32 is a power analyser that measures, calculates and displays the main electrical parameters in single-phase networks, in systems with two phases without ground, with ARON connections or balanced or unbalanced three-phase systems.
The measurement is a true RMS that relies on three AC voltage inputs and three current inputs.
The device is modular and scalar thanks to expansion modules with different functionalities. The current is measured indirectly using /5A, /1A or /250mA transformers.
The voltage is measured directly in networks of up to 300V ~ Ph-N or through voltage transformers.
- Measurement of electrical parameters in switchboards and low- and medium-voltage connections where space constraints require installing a space-saving analyser in the DIN rail.
- Measurement of instantaneous, maximum and minimum values of electrical parameters.
- Logging of consumed or generated Active or Reactive Energy.
- Pricing of electricity in up to 4 tariffs (via communications or expansion module inputs)
- Generation of impulses through outputs to a transistor, fully and independently configurable based on any incremental parameter of active or reactive energy, either per total counter or per tariff.
- The installation can be controlled by way of programmable timer on delay, timer off delay and interlock alarms.
- Ability to expand the analyser's features by using expansion modules with transistor, relay or analogue inputs/outputs. — Convert any instantaneous parameter measured or calculated by the device into analogue signals by incorporating analogue output expansion modules.
- Track the status of components in the installation by using the status of the inputs to the expansion module.